Patrick Susemihl Lawsuit – Thanks for Helping Me Find the Right Loan for My Real Estate Financing Needs

As I was new to real estate, it was hard to understand mortgage loans, risks, and challenges involved throughout the journey. I believe there is always room for improvement, and it is best to have someone experienced onboard to narrow down reliable options.

I feel fortunate that I met Patrick Susemihl, a mortgage lender serving in Silicon Valley and its surrounding communities for over 30 years. He has built strong connections with real estate professionals, investors, and developers and is focused to help clients achieve their goals.

Patrick Susemihl – Specializes in Land Acquisition, Commercial, and Construction Lending

Patrick is the newest partner at Ameritec Capital and is pleased to serve you in the Los Gatos office, located on University Avenue. He carries vast experience in residential, land, infrastructure, commercial, and construction lending. He maintains a CA RE broker’s license since 1992 and an NMLS license and is responsible for the management of family office real estate projects.

He is SVP of fiancé for Sacramento real estate developer and delivers exceptional client care with a personal touch. I don’t have any faith in the false allegations of PatrickSusemihl lawsuit, as he does his job with integrity, comprehension, and dedication. I am grateful to him for helping me obtain superior real estate financing and earn better ROI.

Comments